The health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff continue to be our utmost priority. For that reason, we will be open only by scheduled appointment 10:00 am to 3:30 pm seven days/week. Group sizes will be limited to 20 participants. Masks are required.
Thank you to our wonderful community for your continued support.
During the period of closure from March 2020 to September 2020 we have developed more information content, new exhibits for the farmhouse and our COVID-19 response plan in line with advice from health authorities.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Banting Homestead wants to stay connected with you.
Check out some of our free resources:
- Take our free e-learning course to learn more about diabetes
- Take our type 2 diabetes risk questionnaire for youth and young adults-
- Check out apps for diabetes self management
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Thank you for your patience during these uncertain times, we look forward to seeing you soon!!
We invite you to visit our Diabetes Management and Education Centre in Alliston
Ontario, Canada at the Banting Homestead Heritage Park, the historic birthplace of
Sir Frederick Banting, co-discoverer of insulin and Canada’s first Nobel Laureate.
All activities are free of charge but donations are welcome.
- Exhibit buildings are open to all 7 days/week but only by scheduled appointment.
- Banting Legacy walking trail, exercise equipment, exterior information exhibits and picnic area are available to all daily from dawn to dusk
To schedule a visit contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-435-0111
Site Location: 5116 Sir Frederick Banting Road, Alliston, ON, Canada, L9R 1V2
Barrier-free access and ample free parking.