Participants: Groups with common interests
Groups of up to 60 can travel back in time together at the birthplace of Sir Frederick Grant Banting, co-discoverer of insulin. Group Tours must be pre-scheduled.
BUS TOUR GROUPS WELCOME!
Tour Times and Scheduling
- Tours can be scheduled any day year round
- A typical tour requires about 90 minutes
Plan a catered meeting
- Hold your regular meeting at our venue
- Schedule a family event or celebration
- Let us help you arrange for catering support
- About SFBLF – Who we are
- Current programs – What we do
- Perspectives on the diabetes pandemic – Why we do it
- Frederick Banting and the discovery of insulin
- Evolution of the Banting Farmstead
- Q & A session
Guided tour of the exhibits
Walk the Banting Legacy Trail; have a picnic
Take-away information packages are provided
For more information or to book a tour:
Site Location: 5116 Sir Frederick Banting Road, Alliston, ON, Canada, L9R 1V2
Barrier-free access and ample free parking.