SFBLF welcomes new partners interested in mutually beneficial collaboration and initiatives. To explore opportunities, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for our friends
In addition to the support received from our Advisory Board of volunteer executives and community representatives and all our donors, we benefit from the experience, expert advice and ideas of our partners and helpers.
Rescuing, restoring and enhancing the historic Banting farmstead would have been more protracted and difficult without the creative and flexible support of our trades team, service providers and many community volunteers.
The evolution of our programs and educational content benefit from the ideas, professional advice and candid critique of our collaborative partners.
All strive to help us pursue our mission to Fight Diabetes and Preserve the Legacy of Sir Frederick Banting.
We are very grateful for the commitment exhibited by this dedicated group of friends.
The importance of collaboration
As a volunteer group, we rely on collaborative partners to help raise awareness and advance our capability. Each has different degrees of engagement depending on the context; e.g.,
Program evolution & delivery
Diabetes Outreach team
- Stevenson Memorial Hospital
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Department of Paediatrics, McMaster University
- Regional DECs
- Centre for Global e-Health Innovation, UHN, University of Toronto
- Georgian College
Educational content review
- Good to Go Program, Hospital for Sick Children
- Kovler Diabetes Centre, University of Chicago
- Australian Diabetes Educators Association
- Centre for Addiction & Mental Health
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses
- Regional DECs
- Pilot schools (teachers and students)
- Historical societies
- Banting & Best Diabetes Centre, University of Toronto
- Department of Communications, Faculty of Medicine, U of T
- Sweet Charity Foundation
- Provincial Council on Maternal & Child Health (PCMCH)
- Diabetes Action Canada
- Banting Research Foundation
- International Diabetes Federation D-NET
Exhibits and Creative
- Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, University of Toronto
- Artforms Graphics (Leduc, Alta)
- yCommunicate Inc.
- Museum on the Boyne
- New Tecumseth Public Library
- Simcoe County Archives
- Sanofi Pasteur, Connaught Archive
- Papermoon Gallery
- Snack IS Design
Site Operations Support
- Parks Department, Town of New Tecumseth
- Restoration trades team
- Alliston Lions Club
As a charitable organization, we rely not only on monetary donations, but also donations of time and expertise. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us: email@example.com or 705-435-0111